Thursday 2 July 2009

YESSSSSSS .. FInally something Good has happened.

Hello all.

Mind of me, am the guy that got mega annoyed cos I lost a wee USB Thumb Cam that is V Handy for quick pics.

Went in past the brittish heart foundation, a place I did volunteer my time with until I blew my knee out a bit, Anyways... My Locker was still there.. After a year ???

Still the same wee lock on it, so I grabbed the key and a wee bag as well to get get my stuff... and there it was .. my wee Thumb Camera thing ... OMFG!!!

Still works.. no power in it like, but got it charged up at the drop in place I attend...

Severly chuffed I got it back.

anyways .. its now 5:05am in the morning, so I better go and try to get some sleep afore I hae to go shoppin .. might be getting a new case and PSU for my computer .. will see..

Peace for now.

No comments: