Tuesday 24 March 2009

HSE First Aid at Work, College Course. Day 1

Morning all, Well I did manage to drag my sorry carcass out of bed and get there, I was a bit late, 6-7 mins which isn't bad for me seeing as I did have a nice relaxing cup of Coffee to get me started (hence why I was late).

The course as it always does, new thing = Nervous, New building = Unfamiliar and lastly Dif folks = Severely anxious... Sigh!

Small group of folks, 5 in total plus the trainer who is BRILL!! Country lass, very easy to get on with.

With my size and knee issues, did confess that I may have a prob with CPR on the ground regarding Balance ( don't want to squish / flatten folks by falling on them), so I have to practice that over and over until I get it and can do the 3 mins solid CPR.

Side Note: where can I get new knees with inbuilt cushions???

Well it's now the second day, first one done so I can get an Appointed Persons certificate the now and call it a day at that... BUT!! here I go with "What If"! so going to stick with it!!!

But First COFFEE!! Toast!!! then READ BOOK!!!

Hugz to all that want em.

No comments: